Residence Casa di Caccia owes its name to an ancient house used by the gamekeeper from the early 70s when the pinewood was a private hunting reserve.

The tourist facility was founded in 1968 by the will of a German couple in love with Tuscany who wanted to blend the best germanic quality with the relaxed Italian style.

This family atmosphere can still be felt today, after the handover to the eldest son, so much that the first customers, mostly Germans, have been joined by many of Italian nationality.

Residence Casa di Caccia slide home

Nowadays we have 55% of Italian customers and the remaining 45% of foreign customers, mainly German-speaking.

We have 65% of regular customers who come back to visit us every year, and this is perhaps why, more and more often, we hear our customers say upon their arrival: “here we are again at home“.

This is undoubtedly our best reward and a sign that we have done our job well.


Very Cozy

Clean spacious, excellent veranda and the right intimacy, a guarantee for tranquility and practicality, also the gentleman who welcomed us is good and attentive, I highly recommend it.



Lovely place !!!!! Inside the pine forest a stone's throw from the sea !!!!!! We will definitely be back !!!! Nice and well-kept apartments, just like you see on the site !!!!! Peace reigns supreme ..... Only the sound of the sea and the chirping of birds are the sounds you hear !!!!


A Place for my family

My parents have been coming here for several years to spend their holidays by the sea. Here you always feel good, courtesy quality kindness are the masters. We are a few meters from the sea, in the countryside, near a campsite where you can possibly spend the evenings etc ... The owner is always a great person. See you next vacation !!!!!